Scripture Summer School
"In the days to come.."
Wisdom from the Old Testament Prophets for living in the light of the future.
"He will not break a bruised reed nor quench a smouldering wick" (Matthew 12:20)
Jesus as the Servant of God in Matthew's Gospel.
Kieran J. O’Mahony
“In him, all things hold together”
Cosmology and Christ in Colossians and Ephesians
Comments and questions
Currently, you may email each presenter: Jessie Rogers, Sean Goan and Kieran O'Mahony.
Bookshop services for the Summer School
Irish Messenger Publications
Knock Shrine Bookshop
The contact person throughout will be Kieran O'Mahony. You register by (a) sending me an email and (b) making payment on line. Do let me know when you pay because I've no other way of knowing.
Here's the current plotting:
1. Each presenter will record 6 lectures. These will be made available from June 15th onwards. Participants can "attend" the presentations at their leisure. It is always possible to send in comment and queries directly to the presenters: Jessie Rogers, Sean Goan and Kieran O'Mahony.
All the lectures are available on a dedicated YouTube channel. Access is restricted to participants. Once the School is launched the YouTube channel will be shared.
2. The lecturers will provide notes as well pointers for further reflection (to make up for the lack on interaction).
3. In the first week, on Monday June 15 @ 12.30 pm, there will be a general zoom conference to introduce the material and take any initial questions.
4. In the second week, (June 22-26) four Zoom conferences, as follows:
Tuesday 23rd: Sean Goan @ 7.00 pm.
Wednesday 24th: Jessie Rogers @ 7.00 pm.
Thursday 25th: Kieran O'Mahony @ 7.00 pm.
Friday 26th: a general zoom conference with the three presenters present. @ 7.00 pm.
5. Because of the sharply reduced costs, the charge per household or per person is now €40, to be paid ahead on line. The details may be found in the panel on the left (or below).
2. Download the programme on your device (it is free)
3. Register as a user, with email and password (this is also free)
4. You're ready to go.
5. To become familiar with the programme, the best thing to do is to "play" with it for a while!!